All candidates can apply for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2023. Under the Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to provide an amount of ₹ 200000 to girls from poor families to ensure their education from birth to 12th standard to secure their future. Girls of Uttar Pradesh will get this money as soon as they complete 21 years of age. To get complete information about UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023, read this article completely and get complete information.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2023
Under the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2023, the state government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50000 to the sportspersons of poor families. Through the UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023, the Uttar Pradesh government also provides financial assistance of ₹ 5100 to pregnant women on the birth of a daughter under this scheme. This scheme has been issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, for all those girls who are financially weak families, ₹ 200000 to ₹ 50000 will be directly transferred to the bank in every household.
To take advantage of UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023, first of all you have to apply, how to apply, step by step process will be told here, how you can apply, what will be the documents required to apply, information will also be given about it. The benefit of this scheme will be transferred to you or the money account only if your daughter turns 21 years old. To get complete information about Bhagya Laxmi Yojana read it completely and get complete details.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2023-Overview
|Organization Name||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department Name||Women and Child Development, Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Title||UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023|
|Yojana Name||Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalaxmi Yojana|
- To take advantage of this scheme, the annual income of the family of the applicant should be less than 200000.
- Let us tell you that on presenting the birth certificate, the birth of the child should have been enrolled for one year.
- If you want to apply for this scheme, then the applicant should not be married below the age of 18 years.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for parents to be native of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a vaccination against the disease from the health department.
- It is mandatory to have a BPL card in the house of the applicant, after March 31, 2006, from the poverty line, their BPL card has been made from the family. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can take advantage of this scheme only if you come within the given eligibility criteria. If you come under this eligibility criteria, then you can apply by visiting the official website, below you have been told the step by step process to apply. Following the given steps very easily can apply for this scheme; the process of applying is conducted offline.
Required Documents for Apply
- Aadhar card of parents
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate
How to Apply UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2023
- For UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023, first go to the official website https://mahilakalyan.up.nic.in/.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page you will find this link “UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2023-24” Click on this link.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Application form will be open, download application form pdf.
- Enter the requested details.
- Attach required documents.
- Now you have to submit the application form to the Anganwadi or concerned department.
- In this way you can take advantage of UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana. At the end you will get an acknowledgment which you will keep with you. This will come in handy in future.
How to apply for UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023?
Ans- Download the application form PDF and apply by visiting the official website for UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana.
What is the official website for UP Bhag Laxmi Yojana?
Ans- Official website for UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2023 here https://mahilakalyan.up.nic.in/ Download application form from here.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|HQSC Home||Click Here|